Welcome to our Memory Care Cottages
Where Every Day is filled with Meaning
My name is Jen. I am blessed to be the Life Enrichment Coordinator at Elder Care Cottages of Wisconsin. My passion, love, and dedication to the elderly, and specifically those afflicted with Dementia and Alzheimer’s, started when I was in high school (way back when) and has brought me here!
I know this time can be difficult for you as the family members, so I want you to know I am here to help, to listen, to be a shoulder to cry on, and to make the transition for both you and your loved one the best it can be. It may not always be easy, but we will get through this journey together.
Like you, I have experienced first-hand how this disease affects a family. My mother-in-law was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease in her sixties. We went through all the stages, dealt with the fears, and struggled with deciding when it was the right time for help. This disease takes away so many things ... let our Memory Care Cottages give you and your loved one back the relationship you had before you became their caregiver.
I know the minute you walk through the door, you’ll see this is a special place created just for those dealing with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our Memory Care residents benefit from specialized one-on-one activities, a Reminisce Room, and a Snoezelen Room for those times when sun-downing needs a helping hand.
I truly believe my purpose in life is to create an enriching Memory Care environment which allows residents to experience a full and meaningful life each and every day. I am grateful to have found where I am meant to fulfill this purpose......Elder Care Cottages of WI.
If you have any questions about our Memory Care cottages or would like to visit, please call 262-895-2332, ext. 303, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let me know how I can help!
Rosewood & Oakwood Cottages:
- Two Advanced Memory Care Cottages (Rosewood & Oakwood)
- 12 bedrooms per cottage
- Small and cozy home environment
- Activities created using our specialized program, The “Just Right” Day
- Scenic views from every room-either of our pond, the woods, or our wildlife
Comforting Interior Includes:
- Circular design
- Separate Spa Room where residents will experience a relaxing bath or shower
- Decor which is soothing and reminiscent of a familiar time
- Specialized “Sensory Room” to soothe behaviors associated with “Sun-Downing”
- Specially designed “Reminisce Room” to encourage conversation and bring back memories of the “good ol’ days”
View more Elder Care Cottages assisted living videos.
Experienced care-givers needed